Thursday, February 15, 2007
10:14 PM
I'M DAMN BLOODY SORRY FOR WHATEVER UNHAPPINESS I CAUSED TODAYNow that I feel so bad, I'M JUST SO SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING
HAZIRAH,I'm so sorry,my bad alright?
I wanted to find a way to apologise, but really, I didn't know how to
SO I SHALL JUST DEDICATE THIS POST TO MY DARLING HAZIRAH
Firstly, thank you for the cookies
IT WAS NICE OF YOU(:
Now, that I kept asking you to hurry
THEN I RUSHED YOU
If I, I also pissed off lar pls
I'M REALLY SORRY
But, the whole class WAS waiting for you
BUT anyway, since it's over, I shall just put the blame on myself
AND my stupidity
Of not collecting the coupons a day before that
I know it's hard to forgive people
ESPECIALLY UNDESERVING PEOPLE LIKE MEI know, caused I've experienced it myself
I KNOW AN APOLOGY WILL NOT MAKE UP FOR ANYTHING
BUT I JUST FEEL SOSOSOSOSOSOSO BAD
YES, THE WHOLE POINT IS THAT ,
I WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR TODAY
Plus, this week ain't a good week for me
COS I MADE SO MANY PEOPLE MAD AT ME
It's not like I can help it,
But at least, I realised and apologised
SO NOW I LOST MY MOOD TO BLOG
BYE D:
I loved you, I still do